KPMG assists its clients in keeping up-to-date with the ever changing taxation requirements and wider regulatory and commercial environment through Daily Tax News, Tax in Focus briefs, seminars and briefings and a variety of local and global publications.
Daily Tax News covers the latest legislative developments, ATO releases, new publications and other relevant local and international news. An abridged version of our Daily Tax News is available from this page each business day.
(1) Committee reporting date extended - Corporate Tax
(2) KPMG on France-Luxembourg Double Tax Treaty Protocol
(3) Tax and Super (No. 5) Bill passes the House
(4) Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Bill await Royal Assent
(5) Committee releases second report on 2014 ATO Annual Report
(6) Bills received Royal Assent
(7) OECD new regional network meeting on BEPS
(8) Amendments to Australian Accounting Standards