KPMG recognises the importance of postgraduate qualifications. It’s why we support our people financially and with study leave to undertake approved postgraduate studies.
Qualifications undertaken by our people include:
- Chartered Accountant Program
- Masters of Law/Tax
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of IT
- Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigations
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment and other diplomas
- and graduate diplomas offered by the Securities Institute of Australia.
We also support studies under the CPA program, the Australian Taxation Studies program and courses conducted by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.