You’ll be working alongside senior IT practitioners to help clients identify and manage their risks associated with IT and help them to take advantage of opportunities opened up by technological innovation.
We recruit graduates who can develop advanced IT skills along with a sound knowledge of business and who appreciate how IT can be used to attain key business goals.
You’ll be working alongside high-calibre clients, helping them to:
- protect information assets
- extract value from new IT investments and upgrades
- minimise project implementation risks
- verify major system implementation controls
- provide IT knowledge to internal and external audit
- deliver value from business systems
- monitor technology risks within an appropriate governance framework.
You’ll possess (or be studying for) a degree in commerce/business majoring in accounting, or information systems/ business systems or other IT-related degree.
Learn more about KPMG’s IT Advisory group.