In KPMG’s Government practice you’ll work alongside high-calibre professionals with audit, accounting, IT, policy advisory, program evaluation, project management, tax and risk management backgrounds.
You’ll be engaged in demanding, intellectually stimulating work using advanced methodologies and tools. Your activities could include:
- financial and management accounting services
- internal and external audit services
- taxation advisory services
- program evaluation services
- information, communication and technology advisory
- project advisory services
- energy policy advice
- risk management services
- financial modelling and analysis
- feasibility studies.
You should possess (or be studying for) a degree in commerce/business, IT/systems, economics, econometrics, finance, law, science or social/political science.