Who we are
KPMG has had a presence in Senegal since 2003. KPMG Senegal serves corporate and international groups; small businesses; projects financed by donors; governments and public authorities.
Recognising the challenges and issues specific to each industry, KPMG in Senegal has developed multi-disciplinary teams with deep industry and geographic expertise. These teams are able to develop innovative solutions that meet the needs of businesses in key economic areas.
Our clients are at the heart of our actions and professional behaviour.
What we do
- Statutory and contractual audits
- Audit projects and development programmes / public finances
- General accounting
- Analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Declaration of VAT, NCP, Corporate Tax
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Tax preparation
Tax and Legal
- Legal services
- Tax benefits
- Transaction Services / Information Technology (IT) / research and evaluation of projects / business plans
- Performance of entities and individuals
- Organisational and institutional diagnosis
- Development of procedures manuals and job descriptions
KPMG’s culture runs through everything we do. Our core values are shaped around clients, people and knowledge.
KPMG is constantly seeking new ways to improve. Through this approach of challenge and thought leadership, we can deliver service excellence at all times and help businesses succeed.
- We lead by example
- We work together
- We respect the individual
- We seek the facts and provide insight
- We are open and honest in our communication
- We are committed to our communities and
- Above all, we act with integrity
Immeuble Horizon – 3ème étage
83, boulevard de la République
BP : 2395 Dakar - Sénégal
Tel: + 221 849 2727
Fax: +221 822 1702